Thursday, 19 November 2015

Metropolis - New York














I tried to write this post a few times and can't find the right words to discribe what New York means to me.

In the 3 weeks I stayed there my mind got totally blown away.
When you think of New York City the first things that pop into your mind are probably the enormous amount of people, skyscrapers, many lights and thousands of different places.
Everybody has an idea of its appearance from movies and mine didn't got disappointed. I was part of a film.

From the first second I was a part of the crowd that rushed through the streets. And even though everyone seemed to be extremely busy everybody was really polite, apologized when they bumbed into you. That's something I miss in Berlin everyday. I know that it's not always like that and some of you might have made other experience but I was positively surprised.

What would be a visit in one of the biggest cities without a proper shopping tour?
I spend sooo much money! But with all the temptation on fifth Avenue nobody can resist, right?

Lately the wanderlust hit me and I can't think of anything else than going back. So New York had to get its own blogpost :D

What's your favorite place to travel to?

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment