Friday, 13 November 2015

Little Autumn Adventure

Since it is autumn when I start my blog, it feels only appropriate that my first post is about this beautiful season. 

The other day I had a little adventure trip into a forest to enjoy the crisp air and the sun. I walked around some small lakes and found some incredible places. 
I love the sound of the leaves as I walked around. It calms me down, let me forget about any problem. Sometimes you just need to take a deep breath and remind yourself that everything is not as bad as it seems 
(getting a little deep here ^__^). 

For me autumn is on the one hand about having nice walks and getting a little chilly and on the other hand wearing big comfy sweaters and getting cozy at home by lightning some candles and drinking hot chocolate :)

What is your favorite thing about autumn? 


So I hope you like my first post and the pictures. 

See you soon xx








No comments:

Post a Comment