Sunday, 15 November 2015

Autumn MakeUp



Today I like to show you my current favorite makeup for autumn.
I am quite new at waering eyeshadow, normally I wear only mascara and sometimes eyeliner, but I figured that one of my go-to looks for autumn are these nice berry colors.

But first things first:



For my foundation I am totally obsessed with the Nars sheer glow foundation in the color Mont Blanc. The coverage is really good and it doesn't feel like I am wearing makeup at all :)
The concealer I use at the moment is the Mac select cover-up cache-cernes in NW15.
With the soft compact powder from Manhattan in the color 8 Vanilla I set all my makeup so it doesn't run down my face.
To contour my face I am absolutely in love with the Hoola bronzer from benefit.
Last but not least I fill in my eyebrows with the Browsatin pencil from Maybelline in the shade medium brown.


Now to the eyes:


At first I use the perfect eyes base from p2 to make sure the eyeshadow stays on the lid.
I am OBSESSED with this palette. It is the energy noir palette from tarte and it has every berry color you could wish for. There are some matt ones and some glittery ones as well so it is perfect for day and night makeup. A little plus is the blush, which is a beautiful dusky pink color and I use it all the time.
For my lashes I like to use two mascaras to make them appear even longer since they are quite short.
The first one I use is the p2 Glam de Luxe high shine lacquer mascara in black and on top I apply the tarte lights, camera, lashes mascara also in black.

To finish it all up I perfume myself with the Ariana Grande Perfume.



Well and that's it. I hope you like this beauty related post and if you want to see more of these you can subscribe to my blog.

See you soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment